Advance on the Salary Scale with Graduate-Level Professional Development Semester Units/Credits from Courses4Teachers|University of the Pacific
Earn credit for the professional work you have done during non-contract hours.
For every 15 hours of work, you qualify for 1 graduate-level professional development credit!
You may register for as many courses as you would like!
1 unit/credit = 15 hours, $99
2 units/credits = 30 hours, $198
3 units/credits = 45 hours, $297
4 units/credits = 60 hours, $396
All of the following activities count, and more…
- Webinars, Workshops, Training, and Conferences Through an Educational Company
- Researching Strategies for Effective In-Class and Distance Teaching
- Developing Motivational Lesson Plans/Curriculum
- Working on Common Core
- Educational Travel
- Creating Rubrics
- Developing Curriculum
- Revising/Enhancing Lessons
- Adding Technology into Curriculum
- Aligning Curriculum to Standards