Information about Grades and Transcripts
After being graded, you will receive an email from our Danville Office stating that we have started the grading process. The attached letter will specify course number, grade, and amount you paid.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some school districts accept this email notice with Grade Confirmation Letter from our Danville Office that your grade(s) are being processed for instant credit. Most school districts, however, require an Unofficial or Official Transcript that comes directly from the University of the Pacific Registrar.
You should wait to receive the Unofficial Transcript from the main campus before putting in a request for an Official Transcript, as this is proof your grade(s) have been posted. If you are in need of an Official Transcript quickly, you may email our office once you have seen your payment has cleared your bank and we would be happy to post your grade(s) as soon as possible.
PLEASE NOTE: If you choose to have your Official Transcript mailed Overnight, FedEx will not deliver to a PO Box and you need to order by 10:00 AM PST to receive the transcript next day.
Explanation: Your grades go through many channels before they are posted with the Registrar. Typically you will receive an Unofficial Transcript in 6 – 8 weeks along with an Official Transcript request form. If you do not receive your Unofficial Transcript from the Registrar 8 weeks after being graded with Courses4Teachers Inc., please notify our office.
You may request an Official Transcript one of two ways:
You may request an Official Transcript over the Internet. Go to the website of the Registrar’s Office https://www.studentclearinghouse.org/. This is an instant way to request transcripts online. You must pay with a credit card and the cost is $5 per transcript plus a $2.25 order processing fee. Transcripts cannot be requested by email, through fax, or over the phone. And don’t forget to write your P EDU numbers very clearly so that they know you are requesting a transcript for professional development classes and make sure to include ALL CLASSES you wish to appear.
Step-by-Step instructions on how to request an Official Transcript online (this is the quickest option):
- Start with the direct link to the main page of the UOP Clearinghouse Site: https://www.studentclearinghouse.org/
– Green button: Order-Track-Verify
– Order Transcript
– University of the Pacific
- Under “ORDERING OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT” START WITH:
- ENTER PERSONAL INFORMATION: Enter your Student ID OR Social Security number twice and Select “YES” – CLICK CONTINUE
- CONTACT INFORMATION: Enter information and CLICK “YES” to receive Text updates – CLICK CONTINUE
- DEGREE / CERTIFICATE TITLES & AWARD YEARS: Optional, leave blank – CLICK CONTINUE
- RECIPIENT: Drop down arrow and choose. (We recommend having it mailed to “Myself” to ensure you get it and then walk it into your district office) – CLICK CONTINUE
- SELECT TRANSCRIPT and DELIVERY DETAILS:
– If you have already received your Unofficial Transcript, or have been told that your grades are posted by Courses4Teachers, choose “Current Transcript.” If you have not received your Unofficial in the mail choose “After Grades are Posted”
– Line 1 – Choose: Standard Processing (Rushed Option will still be mailed regular US Mail)
– Line 2 – Choose: Mail or Overnight Mail for an additional $20
– Line 3 – Choose: How many copies you want.
– Line 4 – Here is where to list your Course Numbers: (example) PEDU 9247, 9248, etc.
CLICK “YES” Fee Summary – CLICK CONTINUE
- PROVIDE DELIVERY INFORMATION PAGE: Complete and CLICK ADD TO CART
If needing to pay by check, contact the Registrar’s Office at 209-946-2135 or email Registrar@Pacific.edu, to find out how they handle this type of payment.
NOTE: The Registrar must hold the processing of your transcript until your check has cleared. So, this process takes longer than the online option with the credit card payment.
It is imperative that you write your P EDU course numbers on the form very clearly so that the University knows to include ALL COURSES you wish to appear on the transcript. You will use your social security number as your Student ID.
TO TRACK YOUR ORDER try: