Inward Bound Mindfulness Education (iBme)
Earn up to 15 units/credits of University Graduate-Level Professional Development for your completion of Inward Bound Mindfulness Education Year-Long Educational Program
PLEASE NOTE: You must wait until you have completed the Training before you register!
The registration process is quick and easy. The cost is only $99 per graduate-level professional development semester credit.
Two simple steps:
Get to know the policies of your school district regarding graduate-level professional growth courses, due dates, etc. Some districts require prior approval and some don’t. Districts vary in policy regarding whether or not they require embossed transcripts, and districts have different turn-in dates for salary advancement.
It is your responsibility to know your own district’s policies regarding dates you must submit grade reports for salary advancement and regarding their policy in accepting grade reports vs. formal transcripts. Please contact your personnel department for information.
Please note: It typically takes 6-8 weeks to obtain a transcript from the Registrar, so please plan to register and complete your coursework with this time frame in mind.
If you need prior approval from your district, here’s what information to provide them:
- University of the Pacific is accredited with Western Association of Schools and Colleges
- The credit is Graduate-Level Professional Development Semester Credit
- The Course Title(s) and Course Number(s) you have selected
If additional information is requested by your school district, please do not hesitate to email us and we will provide you with any information you need to submit to your district.
Register for University Credit
- Each course title is available for 3 units/credits at the cost of $297.
- You may register for up to 15 units/credits all at one time if you wish.
- If you are registering for 15 units, you will need to register for 5 different course titles, each for 3 units/credits. Each course will require a separate registration and a separate Certificate of Completion from iBme.
- You may choose to register for fewer courses if that meets your needs. Again, each course requires a separate registration and separate Certificate of Completion.
- You have up to 12 months to complete your training after your date of registration.
For quick and easy registration, click on this link:
- Registration Form. Link below
- There is a spot on this new form to attached your Certificate of Completion.Proof of Completion, if required (File types allowed: pdf, jpg, png, bmp, xls, xlsx)Note: You will need to save the Certificate as a PDF, JPG etc (NO .doc or .docx) to your desktop before trying to attach it if it isn’t already. (We need this proof of completion before we may process your registration.)
- When filling out registration form in Notes please let us know your registration is for iBme
New user-friendly registration form REGISTRATION FORM
PEDU 9279: Incorporating Mindful Education into Curriculum
PEDU 9240: Teaching Common Core Standards Effectively
PEDU 9040: Safe and Respectful Learning Environment
PEDU 9069: Classroom Management, Strategies That Work
PEDU 9049: Strategies for Differentiated Instruction
PEDU 9044: Strategies to Help Children with Learning Challenges
PEDU 9052: Understanding and Supporting Children with Special Needs
PEDU 9198: Kinesthetic and Creative Teaching Techniques for Effective Classroom Management
EDUP 9181: Creating A Classroom of Equity and Belonging
EDUP 9188: Promoting Social Emotional Learning and Growth
EDUP 9189: Social Emotional Learning Practices
EDUP 9191: Equity Teaching, Strategies and Curriculum
– for more titles Click Here: https://courses4teachers.net/courses-numbers-and-titles/
About Courses4Teachers Inc. and the University of the Pacific:
Courses4Teachers is an educational company, in affiliation with University of the Pacific, providing practical and motivating courses for teachers throughout the United States. Courses4Teachers has provided PreK-12 teachers with consistent, dependable, high-quality graduate professional courses for over twenty-eight years. The company has offices in California. The Courses4Teachers staff takes great pride in the quality of education and service they provide and value highly their strong partnership with the prestigious University of the Pacific. The University’s main campus, located in Stockton, CA, is one of the oldest institutions of higher learning in the state of California; it has a reputation of high prestige and is known for quality in education. The University of the Pacific is accredited with the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
After you have registered, and you have turned in your certificate of completion with registration, a grade confirmation will be emailed to you, from our Courses4Teachers Inc. office, on University letterhead within 5 business days. You will also receive an Unofficial Transcript in the mail, directly from the University of the Pacific Registrar, in about 4-6 weeks. Some school districts may accept the grade confirmation letter emailed from our office for immediate professional growth and salary increment credit. Most school districts request the Unofficial Transcript from the Registrar, and some may request an Official Transcript.
Please note: For more Official Transcript information click here.