Geological Society of America
Earn Graduate-Level Professional Development Semester Units/Credits for your attendance or participation in a Geological Society of America Workshop or Educational Field Camp
Before you register you must have received your Certificate of Training from Geological Society of America
Get to Know the Policies of your School District
It is your responsibility to know your district’s policies regarding transcript requirements and deadline dates.
Information to provide your district should you need prior approval:
- The University of the Pacific is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
- The credits we provide are graduate-level professional development semester units/credits.
- The course title and course number you have selected.
This training requires 45 hours of work. You may register for 3 units.
- Complete registration form and payment.
- Attach your Certificate of Training from Geological Society of America. Your certificate is valid for 12 months.
|Course Number||Course Title||Tuition Fee per Unit||Enrollment Date|
|PEDU 9188||Environmental Awareness, Lesson Plans and Activities||$99||Year Round|
|PEDU 9189||Environmental Education Curriculum for Teachers||$99||Year Round|
|PEDU 9016||Science Ideas for the Classroom||$99||Year Round|
|PEDU 9041||Teaching Coastal and Marine Ecosystems||$99||Year Round|
|PEDU 9060||Evaluating and Enhancing Your Science Program||$99||Year Round|
|PEDU 9064||Focusing on Objectives for Teaching Science||$99||Year Round|
To view information on credits, grading process, log guide, and transcripts, please see our FAQ page.
Earn additional units/credits with
our Self-Designed Courses
For every 15 hours of reading, research, and curriculum development work you are already doing, you may earn 1 graduate-level professional development semester unit/credit