Fresno USD Induction Training
Graduate-Level Professional Development Semester Units/Credits for Teacher Induction Training in Fresno USD
You may receive 4 Graduate-Level Professional Development Semester Units/Credits, at a great discount, from the University of the Pacific for each year you completed Teacher Induction Training.
Earn 4 Graduate-Level Professional Development Semester Units/Credits Per Year for only $200!
Therefore, upon completion of two years of Induction Training you may earn a total of 8 Graduate-Level Professional Development Semester Units/Credits for only $400! These units/credits are designed for salary advancement and to renew credentials!
Your district has given permission for you to earn credit for both the current academic year as well as the past four academic years for your participation in Teacher Induction, provided of course that you have not earned credit for such previously.
Please note that it can take up to 6 – 8 weeks from the time you have been graded to receive your Unofficial Transcript and order your Official Transcript should you need one.
About these credits:
These University of the Pacific Graduate-Level Professional Development Semester Units/Credits are designed for salary advancement and to renew credentials. They are not designed to be applied towards attainment of an advanced degree with the University of the Pacific. The University of the Pacific is accredited with the Western Association of Schools and Colleges. Courses4Teachers Inc./University of the Pacific takes great pride in the quality of education and service they provide. They are dedicated to helping teachers earn credit for all the extra work they do.
When to Register for Credit:
As soon as you receive your Fresno Unified Induction Completion Document, you may submit your registration for university credit.
To Register by EMAIL:
- To access our new user-friendly registration form click here: Registration Form
- See course numbers and titles below. (We need a separate Registration Form for each course number should you be registering for multiple courses.)
- There is a spot on this new form to attached your:
– Teachers need a Fresno Unified Induction Completion Document
– Mentor/Coaches need to contact Randy Brown, Induction Coordinator for proof of completion. (email@example.com)Proof of Completion, if required (File types allowed: pdf, jpg, png, bmp, xls, xlsx)
You will need to save the letter as a PDF, JPG etc (NO .doc or .docx) to your desktop before trying to attach it if it isn’t already.
(We need this proof of completion before we may process your registration.)
- There is also a “NOTE” field at the bottom, before hitting “SUBMIT,” should you have any questions or additions to your form submission you may type it here.
- Once you hit SUBMIT, your information will automatically complete the University’s Registration Form and email it to us at Courses4Teachers@Courses4Teachers.net.
Should you need to pay by check, please mail Registration Form(s), Induction Completion Document & check made payable to University of the Pacific to the address below.
You will need to use this registration form: Form
1812 W Burbank Blvd, #1031
Burbank, CA 91506
Course Titles for Teacher Participants:
Year 1 please use:
PEDU 9247, “BTSA / Teacher Induction I” for 4 graduate level professional development semester units
Year 2 please use:
PEDU 9248, “BTSA / Teacher Induction II” for 4 graduate level professional development semester units
Course Titles for Mentors/Coaches:
Year 1 please use:
PEDU 9282, “Mentor Standards I” for 4 graduate level professional development semester units
Year 2 please use:
PEDU 9283, “Mentor Standards II” for 4 graduate level professional development semester units
Once your registration & grade have been processed, we will email you confirmation of registration along with a grade confirmation letter within a few days. However, please note that it takes 6 – 8 weeks should you need an Official Transcript.
Please note: For more Official Transcript information click here: