Santa Cruz/Silicon Valley New Teacher Project (SC/SVNTP)
Graduate-Level Professional Development Units for Beginning Teachers in the Santa Cruz / Silicon Valley New Teacher Project (SC/SVNTP)
Earn 4 Semester Graduate-Level Professional Development Units* Per Year for $200
* These courses are NOT designed to be applied toward the attainment of an advanced degree. They are graduate-level professional development semester units and are accepted by most districts to apply toward salary advancement. University of the Pacific is accredited with the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
Registration: General Enrollment is May 1 through July 15.
Be sure to include the correct Course Number and Course Title, to indicate if this is your first OR second year with the SC/SVNTP.
To access our new user-friendly registration form click here: Registration Form
ECOs please use Year 2 course number PEDU 9248
Course Titles for Beginning Teachers:
- Year 1 Teacher Induction – 4 graduate level professional development semester units/credits:
Course 9247, Course Title: BTSA / Teacher Induction I
- Year 2 Teacher Induction & ECO – 4 graduate level professional development semester units/credits:
Course 9248, Course Title: BTSA / Teacher Induction II
Course Titles for Mentors:
- Year 1 Induction Mentor- 4 graduate level professional development semester units/credits:
- Course PEDU 9282, Court Title: Mentor Standards I NOTE: Please keep in mind that your payment will not be processed until proof of completion is verified and grade is provided by SC/SVNTP when all Induction work for the current year is finished.
Should you need to pay by check, mail Registration Form(s) & check to address below and use this registration form: Form
Courses4Teachers Inc. | University of the Pacific
696 San Ramon Valley Blvd, #518
Danville, CA 94526
We will email you confirmation of registration within a few days after we receive your registration form.
SC/SVNTP will provide proof of participation to the university upon completion of each year of Induction.
After the July 15th deadline, we will send you an email letting you know your grade is being processed.
Your district will likely require an Official Transcript. Please note it takes 4 – 6 weeks to receive your Unofficial Transcript in the mail. This is your cue to go online and order an Official Transcript should you need one.
For more Official Transcript information click here: