The registration process is quick and easy.
Register online or by regular mail. Our online site is secure. Please follow the steps below.
Registration is open all year and during the summer. You may register for as many courses as you like, at any time you like. However, you may register for no more than 16 semester units of credit within a four-month period. The cost is only $99 per semester unit. There are no refunds!
- Fill in the registration form.
- One form is required per course number/title. You may not register for more than one course per form.
- Each registration may be paid by check or credit card (Please note: If paying with a check your registration will be held until your check has cleared the bank).
- Checks are to be made payable to the University of the Pacific.
- Be sure to print or copy each filled-out registration form for your records.
- The course titles and course numbers can be found by clicking the “Course Numbers and Titles” click here.
- Once you have chosen a course title, you may not use that course title again for subsequent courses.
- In choosing a course title, keep in mind that the title does not have to directly relate to all of the activities you are doing. We understand that no one title can possibly correspond with all that you do as a teacher.
- The registration form requires that your computer has Adobe Acrobat Reader™ installed. It is a common program that comes with virtually every computer. If for some reason your computer does not have the free Acrobat Reader, you can download it from the Adobe web site by click here.
Click the “Registration Form” link below to complete your Registration Form.
- Instructions to Complete and either Email or Mail your registration form are included on the bottom of the PDF Registration Form.
- Registration Form