Pleasanton Induction-Pleasanton and Sunol
Graduate-Level Professional Development Semester Units/Credits for Beginning & Experienced Teachers and Coaches/Support Providers in Pleasanton Induction:
Earn 4 Graduate-Level Professional Development Semester Units/Credits Per Year for only $200!
The University of the Pacific takes great pride in offering Graduate-Level Professional Development Semester Units/Credits to teachers for all the extra work they do.
Your district has given permission for you to earn credit for the current academic year, as well as the past four academic years, for your participation in Teacher Induction, provided of course that you have not earned credit for such previously.
Please note that it can take up to 6 – 8 weeks from the time you have been graded to receive your Unofficial Transcript and order your Official Transcript should you need one.
About these credits:
These University of the Pacific Graduate-Level Professional Development Semester Units/Credits are designed for salary advancement and to renew credentials. They are not designed to be applied towards attainment of an advanced degree with the University of the Pacific. The University of the Pacific is accredited with the Western Association of Schools and Colleges. These courses are accepted by districts in the U.S. Courses4Teachers/University of the Pacific takes great pride in the quality of education and service they provide. They are dedicated to helping teachers earn credit for all the extra work they do.
- Complete Registration Form and submit $200 payment via email or regular mail.
- You may send in your registration any time after completion of the Pleasanton Induction year.
However please note:
a) We cannot issue you a grade of “pass” until we receive the list of teachers who have completed training from Pleasanton Induction sometime around the beginning of June.
b) Within a few days after registering, you will receive an email confirmation. Your grade will be “Pass” rather than a letter grade. This grade of “Pass” suffices for credit toward salary advancement and credential renewal.
- NOTE: These graduate-level professional development semester units/credits are designed for salary advancement and to renew credentials. They are not designed to be used towards attainment of an advanced degree.
To Register by EMAIL:
To access our new user-friendly registration form click here: Registration Form
Should you need to pay by check, mail Registration Form(s) & check to address below and use this registration form: Form
Courses4Teachers Inc. | University of the Pacific
696 San Ramon Valley Blvd, #518
Danville, CA 94526
Course Titles for Teacher Participants:
- Year 1: P EDU 9247 – BTSA / Teacher Induction I – 4 graduate-level professional development credits
- Year 2: P EDU 9248 – BTSA / Teacher Induction II – 4 graduate-level professional development credits
Course Titles for Mentors:
- Year 1: P EDU 9282 – Mentor Standards I – 4 graduate-level professional development credits
- Year 2: P EDU 9283 – Mentor Standards II – 4 graduate-level professional development credits
Grades and Transcripts:
After you have mailed in your registration & payment, and we have received confirmation from Pleasanton Induction, a grade confirmation will be emailed to you from our Danville office. You will also receive an Unofficial Transcript in the mail, directly from the University of the Pacific Registrar, in about 6 – 8 weeks from the date you receive our grade confirmation email. Some school districts may accept the grade confirmation emailed from our office for immediate professional growth and salary increment credit. Some school districts request the unofficial transcript from the Registrar, and most request an embossed, sealed Official Transcript.
Please note: For more Official Transcript information click here: