Earn Graduate-Level Professional Development Semester Units/Credits for your completion of a Now Children Year-Long Education Program
Before you register you must have received your Certificate of Completion from
Get to Know the Policies of your School District
It is your responsibility to know your district’s policies regarding transcript requirements and deadline dates.
Information to provide your district should you need prior approval:
- The University of the Pacific is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
- The credits we provide are graduate-level professional development semester units/credits.
- The course title and course number you have selected.
Register for the number of units based on the Now Children training you have completed:
- The Mindfulness in the Classroom Training Program:
This course requires 60 hours of training. You may register for 4 units.
- Complete registration form and payment.
- Attach your Certificate of Completion from the Now Children program you have completed. Your certificate is valid for 12 months.
|Course Number||Course Title||Tuition Fee per Unit||Enrollment Date|
|EDUP 9188||Promoting Social Emotional Learning and Growth||$99||Year Round|
|EDUP 9189||Social Emotional Learning Practices||$99||Year Round|
|EDUP 9193||The Mindful Classroom||$99||Year Round|
|EDUP 9194||Peace and Productivity in the Classroom||$99||Year Round|
|EDUP 9195||Mindful Teacher Consciousness and Practice||$99||Year Round|
|EDUP 9300||Teaching Self-Compassion, Self-Care and Resilience||$99||Year Round|
|PEDU 9279||Incorporating Mindful Education into Curriculum||$99||Year Round|
|PEDU 9040||Safe and Respectful Learning Environments||$99||Year Round|
To view information on credits, grading process, log guide, and transcripts, please see our FAQ page.
Earn additional units/credits with
our Self-Designed Courses
For every 15 hours of reading, research, and curriculum development work you are already doing, you may earn 1 graduate-level professional development semester unit/credit