Graduate-Level Professional Development Units
for Teacher Induction Training
Beginning and Experienced Participants and Providers in Teacher Induction (formerly BTSA)
Earn 4 Graduate-Level Professional Development Units/Credits for only $200 or 8 Graduate-Level Professional Development Units/Credits for $400.
You may receive 8 Graduate-Level Professional Development Units/Credits from the University of the Pacific for the work you have completed this academic year in Teacher Induction! With permission from your school district, we can also grant credit for Teacher Induction work from the previous academic year. In offering this you would be registering for two 4 Graduate-Level Professional Development Units/Credits (see below list of courses). This applies to both new teachers and to Teacher Induction Mentor Teachers/Support Providers.
Some districts require fewer meetings and therefore they may only approve 4 semester units per year. Please check with your school district before registering for 8 units.
ATTENTION School Districts, Counties, Consortia, and Projects Contracted with Courses4Teachers:
You have different registration requirements from those outlined on this page. Please find your name in the menu to the left of this page. Click it to go to the registration process for you.
All other districts, follow the process outlined below:
Earn 4 Graduate-Level Professional Development Units for only $200 or 8 Graduate-Level Professional Development Units for only $400!
If your district approves 8 units per year, you would then register for two courses. The University requires a separate registration form for each course number.
P EDU 9247, BTSA / Teacher Induction I – available for 4 units
P EDU 9248, BTSA / Teacher Induction II – available for 4 units
P EDU 9249, BTSA / Teacher Induction III – available for 4 units
P EDU 9250, BTSA / Teacher Induction IV – available for 4 units
The University of the Pacific takes great pride in offering Graduate-Level Professional Development Units/Credits to teachers for all the extra work they do.
Advance on the salary scale – Receive graduate-level professional development units for the work you’ve already done as a Teacher Induction teacher or Teacher Induction mentor! You may register for this Graduate-Level Professional Development Units/Credits each year you are in Teacher Induction – receiving 8 units each year!
At Courses4Teachers, we understand the high quality of work required by the Teacher Induction program and we are prepared to award you with a grade of “Pass.” There is no need to document further work – just complete the registration process and payment. Your grade will be mailed to you shortly thereafter. Transcripts are available upon request.
About these credits:
These University of the Pacific Graduate-Level Professional Development Units/Credits are designed for salary advancement and to renew credentials. They are not designed to be applied towards attainment of an advanced degree with the University of the Pacific. The University of the Pacific is accredited with the Western Association of Schools and Colleges. These courses are accepted by districts in the U.S. Courses4Teachers/University of the Pacific takes great pride in the quality of education and service they provide. They are dedicated to helping teachers earn credit for all the extra work they do.
Please note: Transcripts take 6-8 weeks. For more information click here:
- Register by email or use regular mail. You may register up to one year after completion of this Teacher Induction year. Prior years need proof of completion from your Teacher Induction Coordinator. We will email you confirmation of registration, along with a grade confirmation within a few days after we receive your registration paperwork.
- Obtain the registration form by following the directions given below. You will need Adobe Reader™ to save and print out the form. Send the registration form, your payment, and a certificate from your Teacher Induction administrator or note from your principal verifying your Teacher Induction participation.
- NOTE: These Graduate-Level Professional Development Units/Credits are designed for salary advancement and to renew Credentials. They are not designed to be used towards attainment of an advanced degree. Teachers are advised to check with their District prior to registering so as to make sure the course is in compliance with District mandates for prior approval. There are no refunds.
To Register by EMAIL:
- To access our new user-friendly form click here: Registration Form
- Should your district require us to see Proof of Completion before registering you, please save it as a PDF or JPG to your desktop and attach it when it asks:
Proof of Completion, if required (File types allowed: pdf, jpg, png, bmp, xls, xlsx)
Simple click “Choose File” and attach your proof.
(At this time we are having issues with “WordDocs” doc or docx. Please do not use these type documents as attachments. Your registration form will not be emailed to us if you do. Please save them as a PDF before attaching them. We are sorry for the inconvenience.)
- There is also a “NOTE” field at the bottom, before hitting “SUBMIT,” should you have any questions or additions to your form submission you may type it here.
- Once you hit SUBMIT, your form will automatically complete the University’s Registration Form and email it to Courses4Teachers@Courses4Teachers.net, along with the Proof of Completion you attached. If you forget the attachment or are having trouble with your Proof of Completion, you may also email it to us separately.
To Register by regular mail:
- CLICK HERE to access the registration form. OR, if you prefer, click here for the “low-tech” registration form.
- Save the registration form to your desktop. If it is the “editable” version, fill it out, and print it out.
If it is the “low tech” version, print it and then fill it out.
- Mail the completed registration form, a copy of your certificate (if required), and your payment to the address below.
Courses4Teachers, LLC/University of the Pacific
696 San Ramon Valley Blvd., #518
Danville, CA 94526
Grades and Transcripts:
After you have mailed in your certificate of completion and registration, a grade confirmation will be emailed to you from our Danville office on University letterhead, within 5 business days. You will also receive an unofficial transcript in the mail, directly from the University of the Pacific Registrar, in about 6-8 weeks. Some school districts may accept the grade confirmation letter emailed from our office for immediate professional growth and salary increment credit. Most school districts request the unofficial transcript from the Registrar, and some may request an embossed sealed Official Transcript.
Please note: For more Official Transcript information click here: